Friday, January 27, 2012

Judas Priest: A New God Is In Town

            Let me just say that I ****in' love Judas Priest! They're a metal/hard rock band from the late 1970's, mid 80's. They are great music to bang your head to and just rock out. Go ****in' ballistic, man. "Here Come the Tears" is by far the BEST song by them. In my opinion, at least. (The right one.) If you are interested in that song, you can find it in the album "Sin After Sin". Another personal favorite is "Desert Plains" from a different album, "Point of Entry".
             You should really give them a listening to. One of their smash hits is "Judas Rising" which has some *****in' guitar solos in it. All over the ****in' place. Would I call this angry music? Nah. Would I call it great music to rock out to? Hell yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment