Friday, March 16, 2012

"Christian & Gospel" Is Where It's At

       For the longest time, I was never really able to get into this type of music. However, after being bestfriend's with Peter for several years, he's showed me some pretty good stuff and I've found some on my own as well.
       "Go Hard (feat. Tedashii)" by Lecrae is a good song to get into and get passionate about. It's Christian rap. As dumb as it may sound it isn't too shabby. You can find the song in the album "Rehab".
       "Honestly" by Vota is such a great song. I can listen to it over and over and over again and never get tired of it. It's THAT good. It's from their first album "Vota".
       "Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus" is not a song but a poem. I do not know the name of the dude who performed it but it's a popular video on Youtube that I was luckily able to get the URL from and convert into an mp3, going straight to my iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment