Monday, March 26, 2012

Just "Dance"

            One of the more upbeat, funky genres of music, I personally like. Once in awhile get the want to shake my booty to some music.
            "What Is Love" by Haddaway is a classic tune from the mid-'90's. As my father would say: "Kleptofonic man!" It's from the album "The Album - 2nd Edition".
            "Halo Reach Out (Dubstep Remix) by SchutKid is just friggin' epic! Great dubstep and awesome song choice for it!
            "Pacer (End Credits) by Adam T. Burke is a really awesome song that's just so trippy and... I don't even know how to explain. Just dandy! It's from the amazing flick "Hobo With a Shotgun".
            "A Real Hero (feat. Electric Youth)" is a fantastic song. It's from a great film, "Drive" and I just really like this song. Granted, many folk might find it repitive but I think different. It's from the album "A Real Hero - EP".
            "Dubstep Of Fates" by DJ Knight is epic. The idea of John William's "Duel Of Fates" being dubstep... (mouth gapes and slightly drools at the thought.) Not as good as I'd hoped, still not too shabby. From the album "Warped".
            "Blue (Da Ba Dee)" by Eiffel 65 is a classic. Instant. Without a doubt. I grew up with this song and spent years searching for it. From the album "Blue (Da Ba Dee)".
            "E.T. - (Dubstep Noisia Remix)" is just simply amazing. Great use of dubstep of an okay song.
            "Frosu" by Max Brumbelow is a neat little song that he came up with, as far as I'm aware of and it works. I wouldn't say it's cute but it's nice. I can picture it being used in a Pokemon game or something. It's not in an album I just made one title up: "Lexie Made Me".
            "Feel So Close (Extended Mix)" by Calvin Harris is an upbeat, lovey-dovey, groovy song. It's from the album "Feel So Close (Remixes)".
            "Fortune Days" by The Glitch Mob is one of my favorite songs of this genre. It's just epic in it's own special way. It's from the album "Drink The Sea".
            "Nightcall" by Kavinsky is an awesome song to move to. Pretty damn chill, the sort of thing you'd put on loud in your car, if you were by yourself in the dark. It's from the album "Nightcall (Anniversary Edition)".
            "Tron Legacy (End Titles) by Daft Punk is funky and perfect. Perfect in its own way and jus the way I like it. Uh huh. Uh huh. It's from the soundtrack of a trippy-ass movie: "Tron Legacy".
          
           
           

No comments:

Post a Comment